Students Today, Knights Forever. 4EVER KNIGHTS (4EK) Is the largest student organization on campus. It's your ticket to exclusive events, discounts on and off campus, and leadership opportunities. The 4EVER KNIGHTS student alumni association are the traditions keepers and serve as the bridge between students and the alumni association. Through programs, benefits and services, 4EK provides the resources and opportunities for students to excel at UCF.
Summer is a little quiet for 4EK but we still welcome incoming freshman as we plan ahead for fall. We can't wait to get back to it and see all our awesome 4EVER KNIGHTS members again soon! Stay tuned!
Things to look forward to this fall:
- Movie Knight Out
- 4EK 411 newsletter
- Career events
- Many more great activities!
Latoya Jackson, '12
Coordinator, Constituent Programs
We're glad you asked! 4EVER KNIGHTS (4EK) is the first stop on your journey to the UCF Alumni Association. That means we're here for you during your college years to help you through the process and prepare you for the years after graduation. We connect our members with fellow Knights and UCF alumni through social events, networking opportunities and development workshops.
It's a fun way to meet new people and learn professional skills, while still enjoying the perks of being a college student.
Once you graduate, you're automatically a part of the UCF Alumni Association (at no cost). As 4EVER KNIGHTS alumni, you'll already be a step ahead!
4EK members get many discounts and special offers just for being in 4EK! Here's a brief list of what's in it for you:
- Bookstores: Receive a 15-percent discount on UCF logo items by showing your 4EK key card at either of the Barnes & Noble bookstores on campus, where you can check out their full lines of UCF merchandise. For more info, call 407.823.2665.
- CB&S: College Book & Supply is your place for UCF textbooks, gear and supplies. 4EK members receive a 15-percent discount on UCF logo merchandise in store only. Buy or sell new and used textbooks, find Knights merchandise, and purchase software and gifts.
- Impress Ink: Receive a 15-percent discount on all services, or a $50 credit on first-time orders. Contact the company directly, at 407.982.5646 or email@example.com, to receive the discount. Impress Ink LLC was founded by a UCF alumnus, and provides screen printing, embroidery and promotional products.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Show your 4EK key card to upgrade your medium hot or iced coffee to a large for free! This offer is valid at the UCF Main Campus location.
- Graffiti Junktion 5: Show your 4EK key card to receive 15 percent off $5.99 lunch Monday-Friday (available at the Oviedo location only).
- Kyoto Sushi & Grill: Show your 4EK key card to receive 10 percent off any entree (excluding Hibachi chicken) at the UCF Main Campus location.
- Smoothie King at UCF: Show your 4EK key card to receive $1 off your smoothie purchase.
Sports & Recreation
- Stoneybrook Golf Club: 4EK members receive 15 percent off golf fees Monday through Friday and weekends/holidays after 1 p.m. 4EK members also receive 10 percent off food and beverages (not valid on alcohol, and cannot be combined with other discounts) in the club restaurant (excludes holidays).
- Leadership opportunities through the 4EK Ambassador Program
- Free scantrons (two per day)
- Social, professional and networking events with distinguished alumni
- 4EK lanyard (with one-year membership)
- 4EK lanyard and cinch sak (with four-year membership)
- 4EK membership key card
- "4EK 411" newsletters
In addition, the UCF Alumni Association has teamed up with Abenity, the same company that offers our UCF employee discount program, which is now extending those same national discounts to 4EK members. Log in to the UCF Knights Network to access the registration code.
4EK has one of the best leadership teams among any student organization. Here are this year's leaders:
- Jill Dutmers | President
- Latoya Laing | Vice-President
- Gerald Richardson | Secretary/Historian
- Ashley Long | VP of Events
- Kelsey Moscater | VP of Marketing
- Kate Kroll | VP of Ambassador Connections
- Amirah Allen | VP of Membership
- Samantha Whitham | VP of Alumni Relations