|You are the future of the UCF Nation. Whether you just graduated or have been out of school for a few years, the UCF Young Alumni Chapter is your connection to UKNIGHT today and in the future. Welcome to the family!
• About Us:
The UCF Young Alumni Chapter focuses on the interests and needs of UCF's largest constituent group — young alumni. With more than 60,000 alumni under 35 years old, our group has a significant impact on UCF and our communities.
• Stay Tuned In:
Make sure you keep your mailing and e-mail addresses current with us so we can keep you informed. You can do this with our simple online service or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Connect Locally:
E-mail the chapter at email@example.com and check out the calendar below for upcoming events.
Get Social - Upcoming Meetings & Events
Resume Workshop for New Grads
UCF Career Services Experiential Learning, Room 121
Saturday, May 18
As a new grad, you might be looking for new and innovative ways to market yourself to employers and ultimately, find a job. Though the task may seem daunting, The UCF Alumni Association is here to help!
We are holding a resume writing workshop for new grads entitled "Resumes That Work for Recent Graduates," and you're invited! At our workshop you can expect:
- A presentation on how to write a great resume
- Individual resume critiques by the Career Services Staff
- Light morning refreshments
Join us to seize this opportunity to set yourself apart in the workforce, and hurry - space is limited for this event, so don't miss out. Don't forget to bring your resume!
Save the Date!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 15! We will hold a second workshop on job searches and interviews. Keep a look out for more information on this upcoming event.
- Grow our powerful social and career network of young alumni.
- Provide events, activities and opportunities that are fun, proactive and meet participant needs.
- Develop outreach programs that build unity among UCF's youngest alumni.
- Engage young alumni in meaningful ways in order to keep them connected to their university and the UCF Alumni Association.
Executive Committee 2012-2013
James Gilmore, '11
Enesha Nash, '09
Sergio Tafur, '05
Michael Guiliano, '11
|Octavia Powell, '09
|Courtney Freeburn, '11
Carla Berrios, '09