College of Medicine Alumni
Be part of a network of other Knight doctors and medical professionals through the UCF College of Medicine Alumni Chapter! The hopes and dreams of 36 students and their families, friends and supporters culminated on May 17, 2013, at UCF’s first College of Medicine commencement ceremony. These three dozen doctors now begin the traditions of the UCF College of Medicine Alumni Chapter. Our chapter supports the UCF Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving by cultivating a legacy and nurturing lifelong relationships with the college’s current and future alumni through professional development and networking, while offering meaningful opportunities for engagement that generate multifaceted support for the university. Best of all, there are no membership dues!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your contact information and share your news with fellow alumni.
- Use the social media links above to get connected.
- Volunteer with the college and directly affect the lives and future careers of UCF students.
Director, College Alumni Engagement
Graduates of the first class of the UCF College of Medicine are doing residencies across the country, and they are all debt free!
Each year, the UCF Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving recognizes alumni for their professional achievements and community service through a variety of awards. These are all of the recipients from the College of Medicine.
Professional Achievement Award
- Eric A. Utt, Ph.D., '84, '87 (2013)
- William B. Moskowitz, M.D., '75 (2012)
- Dr. James McClelland, '75 (2011)
- Carmelo Licitra, '75 (2010)
- Jesse Johnson, '75 (2007)