Burnett Honors College Alumni
As a graduate of The Burnett Honors College, you were part of a special and exclusive family. Keep those connections and stay actively involved with the college and your alma mater through the UCF Burnett Honors College Alumni Chapter! Whether you want to network with fellow honors alumni, mentor current honors students or attend a fun social event, our programming reflects your interests and needs. Best of all, there are no membership dues!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your contact information and share your news with fellow alumni.
- Connect with us on social media.
- Volunteer with the college alumni chapter and directly affect the lives and future careers of UCF students.
Burnett Honors College Alumni Chapter Board
- Angela Bardwell-Owens '17 | Co-Chair and Philanthropy Chair
- Jessica Furiosi '13 | Co-Chair
- William Furiosi '13 '14MA | Co-Chair
- Anne Marie Williams '08 | Vice Chair
- Valerie Moses '13| Communications Chair
- Mark Richardson '12 | Honors in the Major Chair
- Brandy Blue '04 '12MA | Member-at-Large
- Keith Brawner '08 '10MS '13PhD| Member-at-Large
- Trevor Brewer '97 | Member-at-Large
- Michael Callahan '05 '09MBA | Member-at-Large
- Nicholas Colon '13 | Member-at-Large
- Laura Czerkies '13 '17MA | Member-at-Large
- Christine Dellert '06 '15MA | Member-at-Large
- Courtney Furiosi '15 | Member-at-Large
- Lauren Niederhiser '12 | Member-at-Large
- Maria O'Brien '09| Member-at-Large
- Thuong Pham '98 | Member-at-Large
- Michael Pleskach '00 '02MS | Member-at-Large
- Rex Roberts '00 '03MA | Member-at-Large
- Lucky Tran '12 '14MS | Member-at-Large
- Heather Ulbrik '10 | Member-at-Large
- Christopher Washburn '17 |Member-at-Large
- Andrea Wesser-Brawner '04 '08MS | Member-at-Large
If you're not able to attend the next event, you can still get involved through the chapter's E-Mentor Program. Enhance a student's educational and professional career by donating your time and expertise. Become a mentor today. Contact Carla Portilla with questions.
Give back to your alma mater by mentoring current UCF Burnett Honors College students. You can enhance a student's educational and professional career by donating your time and professional expertise.
- Get the opportunity to meet and interact with UCF's brightest and motivated students.
- Enhance your skills with an opportunity to develop new leadership and management styles.
- Feel the personal achievement of sharing your wisdom and experience without a huge time investment.
- Gain insight into diverse thoughts, styles, cultures and personalities of today's UCF students.
- Get the first shot at identifying and recruiting the next generation of UCF's young alumni.
- Be recognized for your professional contribution and giving back to your alma mater and community.
Once paired, mentors will serve as advisors, sharing experiences and providing new perspectives and insights into their areas of business. Mentors and mentees will communicate through email.
Are you a student interested in finding a mentor? You can find your application here.
We owe our successes in large part to the generous contributions of the alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations who have supported our efforts. At Burnett Honors College, every gift has an impact that extends beyond the campus into our communities, and every gift is deeply appreciated. We thank those who have invested in the college and inspired our students and faculty to pursue their academic and professional dreams.