Welcome to the UCF Class Gift Volunteers Toolkit!
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
Click your preferred social media channel. Find your favorite image. Then, simply right click on the image, and click "Save image as..."
Select Your Facebook Image
Select your Twitter Image
Below are social media sample posts for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. When you are not sharing directly through the GiveCampus platform, always use this specific link http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19 in your social posts. This link will track the collective activity of the ambassadors.
As a reminder, posts are not limited to the below suggestions. Your friends want to hear from you! Feel free to tell your UCF story and explain why you plan to give back. Unsure of what to post? Share content posted on the 4EVER KNIGHTS Social media accounts during the campaign.
POST and TWEET IDEAS
- #UCFClassGift kicks off today, and I’ll be supporting UCF with a gift to [[insert favorite area of support]] because [[insert your own reason to give]]. Join me in supporting the area at UCF that means the most to you! #GivetoUCF http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- This #UCFClassGift Campaign, I’ll be supporting UCF because I believe in the power of education to change lives [[OR insert your own reason to give]] http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Bigger is better. Join UCF this #UCFClassGift to empower students to dream big. #GivetoUCF http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Show your black and gold pride this month by making a gift to [[insert favorite area of support]] today! Every gift counts, no matter the size #UCFClassGift http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Every dollar in support of UCF helps transform lives through the power of education. #GiveToUCF today for a brighter future. #UCFClassGift http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Did you know >> Graduating students who make a gift of $20.19 will receive a cord to wear at graduation and be recognized during their ceremony? #UCFClassGift http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Giving back - It's what UCF is all about. Join me with a gift to [[insert favorite area of support]] to maximize its potential to change the world. http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- #UCFClassGift is here! My class gift will support @UCF [[@UCFKnights, @UCF_Football or tag other unit]] - please join me! http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- With our support, UCF students can unleash their full potential. http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Tomorrow is #UCFClassGift, I give to @UCF because I believe in the power of education to change lives. Give now: http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- When all @UCFKnights come together for a cause, amazing things can happen. #GiveToUCF this #UCFClassGift http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Education transforms lives, that's why I support @UCF on #UCFClassGift. Make your gift: http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Join me today as we make big dreams a reality for current and future Knights. Make your gift: http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19 #UCFClassGift
- Bigger is better. Join #UCF this #UCFClassGift to empower students to dream big. #GivetoUCF http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
- Scavenger Hunts? Instagram Contests? KNUGGET?! Any student that participates during the #UCFClassGift Campaign has a chance to Knugget to become their best friend for a day. http://bit.ly/CGCvolunteer19
WHERE GIFTS GO
Student donors may designate their gift to many different areas of support at UCF. Below are the most popular funds students support.
AREAS OF SUPPORT
- COLLEGE FUNDS: Each one of UCF’s 13 colleges has a general support account that benefits various departments, programs and initiatives.
- UCF AREA OF GREATEST NEED: The area of greatest need is a general support fund and is an option for donors who prefer the university to direct funds where it's needed most.
- FIRST GENERATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND: One in five UCF students are the first in their families to attend college, these students are changing the trajectory of their future and that of their families.
- STUDENT EMERGENCY FUND: Funds support student care services initiatives at the university
- JOHN AND MARTHA HITT ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Scholarships enable student-athletes to fulfill their aspirations on the field and in the classroom. UCF’s student athletes have had 21 consecutive semesters of at least a 3.0 GPA. Spring 2018 saw a record 3.33 GPA.
- UCF ATHLETICS: There is a fund for each of our sports at UCF. Support for this area helps UCF get ever closer to that goal of being a Top 25 athletic program.
- LIMBITLESS SOLUTIONS: Limbitless Solutions is dedicated to empowering children through creative and expressive 3D-printed prosthetics.
- STUDY ABROAD: The mission of UCF Abroad is to transform lives by providing access to high impact, international experiences across the UCF and global community with a commitment to excellence in partnership, innovation, and services. Gifts support student scholarships to cover the cost of study abroad programs. The department has a goal to send 3,000 student abroad by 2020.