COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
OUTSTANDING ALUMNI AWARDS
The UCF College of Health and Public Affairs is a college committed to strengthening communities and changing lives. In addition to educating the next generation of leaders, the college provides a wide array of vitally important health and public services in the Central Florida community and beyond. Our students witness the impact of this work and help shape the character and future of the college. Our alumni are forever an extension of the college and work being done in communities across the globe.
Each year, the UCF College of Health and Public Affairs recognizes its most distinguished alumni with Outstanding Alumni Awards. Recipients of these awards have done remarkable work in the fields of health and public affairs and, this year, the nomination process has been taken online so we have the chance to recognize even more of these remarkable alumni.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a graduate of the UCF College of Health and Public Affairs.
- Must have a record of distinguished professional achievement and/or exceptional community service.
- Must reflect the college’s values of diversity, collaboration, excellence, innovation and creativity, knowledge, truth and honesty, fairness and equity, and passion and service.
- Preference will be given to alumni with direct and meaningful involvement with the UCF College of Health and Public Affairs and UCF Alumni.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.