Welcome to the UCF Advancement Social Media Ambassador Toolkit!
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE/COVER PHOTO IMAGES
Click Facebook or Twitter to pick your preferred social media channel. Next, click on the image to open in a new window. Then. simply right click on the image, and click "Save image as..."
Below are social media sample posts for Facebook and Twitter. Choose a graphic to post with your message. Click on the image to open in a new window. Then. simply right click on the image, and click "Save image as..." Always use your specific and personalized link from GiveCampus in your social posts. This link will track your personal clicks and donations generated from your ambassador activity.
- Monday, Mar. 26
Option 1: Save the date, Knights! Thursday, March 29 is the first-ever UCF Day of Giving. Help transform lives at UCF by supporting [[SCHOOL, UNIT NAME, or OTHER AREA OF SUPPORT]] [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 2: Mark your calendar for UCF Day Giving this Thursday, March 29! I’ll be supporting UCF because I believe in the power of education to change lives [[OR INSERT YOUR OWN REASON TO GIVE]] Your contribution will make it a BIG day of impact! [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- Wednesday, Mar. 28
Option 1: The first-ever UCF Day of Giving is tomorrow, and I’ll be supporting UCF with a gift to [[INSERT FUND]] because [[INSERT REASON TO GIVE]]. Join me in supporting the area at UCF that means the most to you! #GivetoUCF [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 2: #GiveToUCF tomorrow, UCF's first-ever Day of Giving! When you support what you love about UCF, more students have the power to unleash their full potential. [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- Thursday, Mar. 29
Option 1: Today is the BIG day of impact! Make a gift to support [[SCHOOL OR UNIT NAME]] Every gift counts, no matter the size. #GiveToUCF [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 2: Every donor in support of UCF today helps unlock $50,000 in bonus funds to advance UCF's mission to transform lives through the power of education. #GiveToUCF today for a brighter future. [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 3: Today is THE day to make a gift to UCF because its impact goes even further - if 1,000 Knights make a gift today, $50,000 in extra support will be donated by a group of generous donors. Help unlock those dollars! [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- IMAGE OPTIONS:
- Monday, Mar. 26
Option 1: UCF Day of Giving is coming this Thurs! Join me & support what you love about @UCF #GiveToUCF [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 2: Mark your calendar for 3/29 - UCF Day of Giving! It's going to be a BIG day of impact! #GiveToUCF [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- Wednesday, Mar. 28
Option 2: Tomorrow is the first-ever @UCF Day of Giving, it's going to be BIG! Please support: [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]] #GiveToUCF
Option 2: When all @UCFKnights come together for a cause, amazing things can happen. #GiveToUCF tomorrow, @UCF Day of Giving! [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- Thursday, Mar. 29
Option 1: Education transforms lives, that's why I support @UCF Day of Giving. Make your gift - every donor and dollar counts! [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]] #GiveToUCF
Option 2: #GiveToUCF today to make big dream a reality for @UCFKnights. 24 hours. 1,000 donors. Make your gift: [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
Option 3: 1,000 donors are needed unlock $50,000 in bonus funds for @UCF Day of Giving - there's only 24 hours to do it! Support now: [[PERSONAL LINK TO GIVECAMPUS CAMPAIGN PAGE]]
- IMAGE OPTIONS
HIGHLIGHTED FUNDS/AREAS OF SUPPORT
- COLLEGE EXCELLENCE FUNDS: Each one of UCF’s colleges has a general support account that benefits its departments, programs and student scholarships.
- FIRST GENERATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND: One in four UCF students are the first in their families to attend college, these students are changing the trajectory of their future, but often need the most help to complete their degree. Every gift to this fund is matched by the state of Florida – doubling the impact of gifts.
- STUDENT-ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Scholarships enable student-athletes to fulfill their aspirations on the field and in the classroom. With a graduation success rate of 94%, UCF student-athletes are graduating at a higher rate than any other NCAA Division I FBS public institution in the nation – for the fourth consecutive year. The Knights trail only private institutions Notre Dame, Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Vanderbilt and Boston College.
- STUDY ABROAD: The mission of UCF Abroad is to transform lives by providing access to high impact, international experiences across the UCF and global community with a commitment to excellence in partnership, innovation, and services. Gifts to Study Abroad support student scholarships to cover the cost of study abroad programs. The department has a goal to send 3,000 students abroad by 2020.
- LIMBITLESS SOLUTIONS: Limbitless Solutions Inc. was established as a direct support organization of UCF to research, design, create and deliver advancements in disability technology incused with artistic design, and to promote access to and engagement with STEM/STEAM education. Your support will grow the organization's impact for those in need.
- KNIGHTS HELPING KNIGHTS: The Knights Helping Knights Pantry is a food pantry where students have access to free necessities if they fall on hard times. This grass roots initiative strived to ensure that UCF students would not have to choose between buying text books or buying groceries. In times of need, such as the Tivoli Fire that displaced students out of student housing and Hurricane Irma, the pantry was there.
- UCF PARENT & FAMILY FUND: Gifts to the Parent & Family Fund provide funding for professional development, career services and student activities that are not funded by tuition, fees or state dollars. Gifts support programs such as Study Union, Student Accessibility Services and FreshU.
- UCF AREA OF GREATEST NEED: The area of greatest need is a general support fund and is an option for donors who don’t know which fund to support, but want to help. It allows UCF leaders to designate funds to areas at UCF that need additional support.