Grad Cap Contest
Graduation is almost upon us so it’s time to put your best cap forward! Share your personality through
your cap and get a chance to win some UCF merchandise before you graduate!
How to enter
Step 3: Post your photo on social media.
Use the hashtag #UCFGradCap and share!
Photos can be submitted by posting to Instagram, Twitter, or in a message to the UCF Alumni Facebook page. If you choose to post your photo, tag UCF Alumni in your photo and use the hashtag #UCFGradCap in your caption!
Submission deadline: April 30, 2019 at midnight.
Step 4: Wait to win!
4EK will vote on the best cap for each of the 5 superlatives!
Superlatives are: Most School Spirit, Most Artistic, Most Inspirational Quote, Best Pop Culture Reference, and Most Likely to Keep Charging On.
Winners will be notified by 1 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 2, 2019.
Spring Grad Cap Contest Official Rules
- UCF blanket
- UCF alumni hat
- UCF padfolio
- UCF alumni license plate
- UCF Terviscup
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must follow us @ucfalumni on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram prior to entering.
- Participants can use any platform to enter, but only ONE (1) submission will be considered.
- Profiles must be public for entries entered through Instagram or Twitter in order to be a valid entry.
- You MUST tag our account (@ucfalumni) in your photo (not the caption) and use the hashtag #UCFGradCap in your caption to be considered a valid entry.
- Facebook profiles do NOT have to be public in order for you to submit your entry. You can submit your photo of your cap via Facebook message.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN, LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT.
- Independent businesses that provide cap decorating or photography are not permitted to enter the contest.
- Entries with multiple people in the photo count as ONE (1) entry on behalf of the posting account.
- Participants must be graduating in Spring 2019 in order to enter the contest.
- UCF Alumni is offering ONE (1) prize to each of the FIVE (5) winners
- Limit ONE (1) prize per winner.
- 4EVER KNIGHTS Student organization (4EK) students will vote on the best cap from each of the FIVE (5) categories. (Most School Spirit, Most Inspirational Quote, Best Pop Culture Reference, Most Creative, and Most Likely To Keep Charging On)
- At the submission deadline, all valid photo submissions will be collected and placed into the following categories (list categories). Submissions will be presented to 4EVER KNIGHTS who will serve as judges for the contest. The group will vote on one winner per category. Winners will be determined by a majority vote. If a category ends with a tied vote, the 4EK staff advisor will make the tie-breaking decision.
- Winners will be notified by 1 p.m. EST on Thursday, May. 2, 2019. UCF Alumni will notify winners via direct message (DM) and social media posts. Once notified, winners will have 24 hours to message UCF Alumni to claim your prize.
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence.
- UCF employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- By submitting your entry into the contest, you are granting UCF Alumni the right to use your submission photos for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.