Class of 2017 playlist
Submit your song suggestion to UCF Alumni for a chance to be featured on our Class of 2017 Spotify playlist! Keep your ears open at cap and gown pick up -- you might just hear your song!
Prizes: The first 100 individuals who submit song suggestions via ucfalumni.com/gradsong will receive a UCF Tervis® Tumbler Cup.
Contest begins Monday, April 10, at 8 a.m. and ends when the first 100 entries have been received. Prize winners will be notified with an email instructing them on how to pick up their prize.
NOTE: Song submissions are open until Friday, April 21. We will consider all song entries for the playlist, but only the first 100 submissions will receive a prize.
Chance to Win Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
- The promotion begins and ends on the dates and times specified.
- You must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence.
- To participate, review the linked announcement for this promotion and follow the instructions to enter.
- You must be a UCF student graduating with the spring class of 2017 to be considered a valid entry.
- You MUST submit your song suggestion via the portal on ucfalumni.com/gradsong.
- 100 winners will be chosen in the order they are received. Limit one entry per person.
- Our and our affiliates' employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the linked announcement for the promotion within two days of the end of the promotion, and once notified, you will have 24 hours to claim the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Spotify.
submit your song:
Make Your Class Gift Today!
Small gifts make a big impact. Take this opportunity to make your class gift of $20.17 and leave your legacy at UCF.