Welcome to the UCF Advancement Social Media Ambassador Toolkit!
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE/COVER PHOTO IMAGES
Click Facebook or Twitter to pick your preferred social media channel. Next, click on the image to open in a new window. Then. simply right click on the image, and click "Save image as..."
Below are social media sample posts for Facebook and Twitter. Choose a graphic to post with your message. Click on the image to open in a new window. Then. simply right click on the image, and click "Save image as..." Always use this specific link http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY in your social posts. This link will track the collective activity of all the ambassadors.
- Tuesday, Nov. 21
Option 1: Save the date: Tuesday, November 28, is Giving Tuesday. Help transform lives at UCF by supporting [[SCHOOL, UNIT NAME, or OTHER AREA OF SUPPORT]]
Option 2: Mark your calendar for Giving Tuesday on Nov. 28. I’ll be supporting UCF because I believe in the power of education to change lives [[OR INSERT YOUR OWN REASON TO GIVE]]
- Monday, Nov. 27
Option 1: #GivingTuesday is tomorrow, and I’ll be supporting UCF with a gift to [[INSERT FUND]] because [[INSERT REASON TO GIVE]]. Join me in supporting the area at UCF that means the most to you! #GivetoUCF
Option 2: #GiveToUCF tomorrow, #GivingTuesday! With our support, UCF students can unleash their full potential. http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
- Tuesday Nov. 28
Option 1: Show your black and gold pride on #GivingTuesday by making a gift to [[SCHOOL OR UNIT NAME]] today! Every gift counts, no matter the size. #GiveToUCF http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
Option 2: Every dollar in support of UCF helps transform lives through the power of education. #GiveToUCF today for a brighter future. #GivingTuesday http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
Option 3: Access. Innovation. Impact. It's what UCF is all about. Join me with a gift to [[UCF/UNIT NAME]] to maximize its potential to change the world. http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
- IMAGE OPTIONS:
- Tuesday, Nov. 21
Option 1: #GivingTuesday is coming! My gift will support @UCF - please join me! http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
Option 2: To celebrate #philanthropy on #GivingTuesday I support @UCF. Make your gift: http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
- Monday, Nov. 27
Option 2: Tomorrow is #GivingTuesday, I give to @UCF because I believe in the power of education to change lives. Give now: http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
Option 2: When all @UCFKnights come together for a cause, amazing things can happen. #GiveToUCF this #GivingTuesday http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY
- Tuesday, Nov. 28
Option 1: Education transforms lives, that's why I support @UCF on #GivingTuesday. Make your gift: http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY #GiveToUCF
Option 2: #GiveToUCF today to make big dream a reality for our Knights. Make your gift: http://ucfalum.co/bdLD30gB9zY #GivingTuesday
- IMAGE OPTIONS
FUNDS/AREAS OF SUPPORT
- COLLEGE EXCELLENCE FUNDS: Each one of UCF’s colleges has a general support account that benefits various departments, programs and scholarships.
- FIRST GENERATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND: One in four UCF students are the first in their families to attend college, these students are changing the trajectory of their future, but often need the most help to complete their degree. Every gift to this fund is matched by the state of Florida – doubling the impact of gifts.
- STUDENT-ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Scholarships enable student-athletes to fulfill their aspirations on the field and in the classroom. With a graduation success rate of 94%, UCF student-athletes are graduating at a higher rate than any other NCAA Division I FBS public institution in the nation – for the fourth consecutive year. The Knights trail only private institutions Notre Dame, Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Vanderbilt and Boston College.
- UCF FOOTBALL EXCELLENCE FUND: UCF has the talent to help keep the program strong, but it needs more resources to take it to the heights. The UCF Football Excellence Fund was established to enhance the program’s operating resources, with a goal of securing commitments of over $1.5 million annually for the next five years.
- STUDY ABROAD: The mission of UCF Abroad is to transform lives by providing access to high impact, international experiences across the UCF and global community with a commitment to excellence in partnership, innovation, and services. Gifts to Study Abroad support student scholarships to cover the cost of study abroad programs. The department has a goal to send 3,000 student abroad by 2020.
- KNIGHTS HELPING KNIGHTS: The Knights Helping Knights Pantry is a food pantry where students have access to free necessities if they fall on hard times. This grass roots initiative strived to ensure that UCF students would not have to choose between buying text books or buying groceries. In times of need, such as the Tivoli Fire that displaced students out of student housing and Hurricane Irma, the pantry was there.
- UCF PARENT & FAMILY FUND: Gifts to the Parent & Family Fund provide funding for professional development, career services and student activities that are not funded by tuition, fees or state dollars. Gifts support programs such as Study Union, Student Accessibility Services and FreshU.
- UCF AREA OF GREATEST NEED: The area of greatest need is a general support fund and is an option for donors who don’t know which fund to support, but want to help.