What is UCF Class Gift?
- UCF Class Gift is an opportunity for students to give back to their favorite area of UCF. Students can make a philanthropic donation to scholarships, the food pantry, a service, college, department, athletics and more! Led by 4EVER KNIGHTS, this student for student initiative hopes to illustrate the importance of philanthropy at our institution.
Stand up and be recognized!
- DID YOU KNOW? Graduating students that make a gift of $20.18 will receive graduation cords as a thank you. Students are also asked to stand and be recognized during their commencement ceremony. The UCF community is grateful that students who are able, are giving back in a big way and wants to show their appreciation for our newest donors.
The Class Gift Campaign 2018
February 4 - March 3.
Students will be making gifts to their favorite funds throughout this month long campaign. Join the campaign on GiveCampus and support future Knights!
Which college will win the Class Gift Cup? Will the College of Nursing be de-throned this year? Follow along on our GiveCampus page to keep up with the competition.
Follow 4EVER KNIGHTS on social media this month to learn about how private support makes a difference at UCF and how you can get involved.
Most popular funds that students support
Last year, UCF students supported 60 different areas of campus. Whether it was a scholarship, a sports team, or undergraduate research, students found a fund that held meaning for them. Check out the most popular funds below:
- Academic Advancement Programs (AAP)
- Alumni Excellence Fund
- Alumni Scholarship Endowment
- Area of Greatest Need
- Art Department
- Austin Fragomen Study Abroad Grant
- Burnett Honors College
- Cheerleading Scholarships
- COHPA General Scholarships
- College of Arts & Humanities
- College of Business Student Opportunity Fund
- College of Education and Human Performance
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine Excellence Fund
- College of Nursing
- College of Science Excellence Fund
- CREOL/General Scholarships
- First Generation Scholarships
- Football Excellence Fund
- Graduate Studies Excellence Fund
- Graphic Design
- Honors College Scholarships
- International Student and Scholar Services General Scholarship
- Knights Helping Knights
- Lampp Scholarship Fund
- Lead Scholars
- LGBTQ+ Services
- Limbitless Solutions
- Mathematical Sciences
- Modern Languages
- Multicultural Academics & Support Services
- Music Scholarship Fund
- Nicaragua Study Abroad Fund
- Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Performing Arts Center Building Fund
- Physical Therapy Program
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- School of Visual Arts & Design (SVAD)
- Social Work
- Student Development & Enrollment Services Student Emergency Fund
- Student Health Services
- Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- The Aphasia House Fund
- Theatre Department
- UCF Athletics Student Athlete Scholarship Fund
- UCF Creative School
- UCF Downtown
- UCF Opera
- UCF RESTORES PTSD Clinic
- Undergraduate Research
- Undergraduate Studies
- University Writing Center
- Veterans' Academic Resource Center
- Women's Sports
- Writing and Rhetoric General Fund
*Student organizations are not eligible for charitable giving through the UCF Foundation, Inc.
Four Reasons Why We Give
Support the fund you love
- At UCF, there are hundreds of funds you can support. Our goal is to connect you with your passion. Donor intent is important and we want your donation to support something you love.
Moving beyond the top 100 schools
- You know that ranking that comes out every year from US News & World Report? A portion of that score is based upon the number of gifts made to the university – including by alumni and students! We aren’t just focused on the dollars. We are focused on how many donors support UCF. An increase in our ranking increases the value of all of our degrees.
46% of UCF students graduate without student loan debt
- UCF has one of the lowest tuition rates in the country. We want to keep it that way. We can’t control state funding. But we can control philanthropic support to the university.
Small gifts make a big impact
- $20 may not seem like it makes a difference. But when 15,000 graduating students have the opportunity to make a gift, those numbers are HUGE. Small gifts mean just as much as big gifts.
How can I make a gift?
You can make a gift to the fund of your choice by clicking on the link below. Suggested giving amounts are listed. Questions? Email 4EVERKNIGHTS.
- $5 for Freshmen
- $10 for Sophomores
- $15 for Juniors
- $20 for Graduate Students
- $20.18 for Students Graduating in 2018