The Young Alumni Council is dedicated to furthering engagement and philanthropy at the University of Central Florida by enhancing the relationship between young alumni and the UCF community.
- Build a strong network among UCF Young Alumni to encourage lifetime support post commencement
- Encourage UCF Young Alumni to contribute their time, skills/talents and financial resources through philanthropic opportunities to the enhancement of the University and surrounding community
- Create and support programming and events that allow establish and strengthen the affinity that alumni and students have towards the university
Questions? Contact Yelitza Zamora.
Need some buddies to watch the game with? We’ve got you covered. If you can’t be at the game, UCF watch parties are the next best thing. Find an official alumni chapter or club watch party in your area. Additonally, the UCF Young Alumni Council will host watch parties at Hooch in downtown Orlando for all UCF away football games. Doors open one hour before kickoff. Register now.
Length of Service
Young Alumni Council members will serve a (2) year term commencing at the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1. Members have the possibility to be reelected for up to two additional terms and may serve until the age of 32.
Responsibilities of Leadership Board Members
All members are responsible for the following:
- Be a graduate of the University of Central Florida
- Make a best personal financial gift each fiscal year
- Attend bimonthly meetings
- Actively participate in at least one (1) committee
- Participate in and attend committee meetings
- Attend designated signature events
- Have a presence at UCF Alumni Events
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your contact information so we have your current address and contact info.
- Connect with us on social media:
- Interested in a volunteer position? Contact us and let us know you're a young alumnus or alumna interested in getting involved.
Assistant Director, Annual Giving
Need some buddies to watch the game with? We’ve got you covered. If you can’t be at the game, UCF watch parties are the next best thing. Find an official alumni chapter or club watch party in your area. Additonally, the UCF Young Alumni Council will host watch parties at Hooch in downtown Orlando for all UCF away football games. Doors open one hour before kickoff.
30 Under 30
Each year, the Young Alumni Council recognizes 30 nominated individuals for outstanding achievements in their professional and personal lives at Spectrum Stadium during a UCF home football game.
- Mike Kilbride '12 | Chair
- Jazmine Rodriguez '10 '12MA | Vice Chair
- Andrick Lewis '10 | Philanthropy Chair
- Courtney Gilmartin '10 '16MA | Marketing Chair
- Kaye-Alese Green '13 '15MA | Engagement Co-Chair
- Alexis Jett '15 | Engagement Co-Chair
- Alexandra Lemoine '13 | Social Chair
- Kate Kroll '15 | Student to Young Alumni Transition Co-Chair
- Zackery Ruman '16| Student to Young Alumni Transition Co-Chair
- Jordan Grushka '14 '16MA | Philanthropy Committee
- Kimberlee Martin '09 | Philanthropy Committee
- Kendall Beaumont '17 | Marketing Committee
- Sasha Dookhoo '11 '15MA | Marketing Committee
- Katarina Dos Santos '13 | Marketing Committee
- Luke Sarris '15 | Marketing Committee
- Candice Torres '11 | Marketing Committee
- Christopher Garcia '12 '13MBA | Engagement Committee
- Marley Hughes '11 | Engagement Committee
- Kyle Kundinger '12 | Engagement Committee
- Terry Nnatubeugo '15 | Engagement Committee
- Ryan Whittington '16 | Engagement Committee
- Caroline Ciaffone '13 '16MS | Social Committee
- Amanda Gonzalez '12 | Social Committee
- Esther Lamarche '13 | Social Committee
- Dustin Roedding '09 '14 | Social Committee
- Chad Brown '07 | Student to Young Alumni Transition Committee
- Noelle Cipollini '13 | Student to Young Alumni Transition Committee
- Danielle Price '14 | Student to Young Alumni Transition Committee
- Carey Sobel '09 | Student to Young Alumni Transition Committee
- Spencer Gledhill, ‘07
- Emily Janssen '14 '16MA