COLLEGE OF NURSING
OUTSTANDING ALUMNI AWARDS
The UCF College of Nursing is dedicated to preparing nurse leaders and patient advocates through excellence in education, research and service. Our Knight nurses, who work to bring our mission to life everyday are forever an extension of the college, and have a tremendous impact on our community.
For the second year, the UCF College of Nursing is pleased to present its Outstanding Alumni Awards Program. Through this program, 5 distinguished alumni, and one student will be presented an award at the 2018 UCF Alumni All-Class Nursing Reunion. Applicants and recipients of these awards have demonstrated remarkable work in the field of nursing in one of six categories; Community Service, Education, Innovation, Mentorship, and/or as an outstanding UCF College of Nursing faculty member, or Senior Noble Knight.
The deadline to submit nominations for consideration has now passed. Winners of the 2018 awards will be announced at the 2018 UCF Alumni All-Class Nursing Reunion. If you have any questions about our Outstanding Alumni Awards, please contact Kathleen Sakowicz.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a graduate of the UCF College of Nursing (Senior Noble Knight Award nominees must be in the last year of their BSN program.)
- Must have a record of distinguished professional achievement and/or exceptional leadership in the field of nursing.
- Must reflect the college’s values of excellence, innovation, integrity, compassion, service and community.
- Preference will be given to alumni/students with direct and meaningful involvement with the UCF College of Nursing and UCF Alumni.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
Ability to accept the award in person at the 2018 All-Class Alumni Reunion on April 14 is highly encouraged.