Social Media Ambassadors
UCF Social Media Ambassadors are a group of digital volunteers who advocate on behalf of UCF Advancement, the fundraising division for the University of Central Florida throughout the year on their personal social media profiles, via email, phone calls or text messages.
Content primarily features philanthropic initiatives (#GivingTuesday and UCF Day of Giving) but also encourages sharing UCF news and stories of your own personal experiences at events such as athletic competitions, homecoming or other special experiences.
UCF will provide a toolkit for all special campaigns, so time invested is minimal, but impact is maximized.
• Believe in the power of philanthropy to transform UCF students’ lives
• Celebrate philanthropy publically and communicate with peers about giving
• Invite alumni, parents and other friends to give to the programs at UCF that they’re passionate about
• Represent UCF with pride, and promote awareness of positive stories, exciting events, exclusive opportunities, time-sensitive announcements and more
• Use social media platforms personally and comfortably (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Follow UCF on social media
- Follow UCF Alumni on social media
- Engage with the brand pages through likes, comments and shares/retweets
- Join the UCF Advancement Social Media Ambassador Facebook group
- Provide support during special initiatives throughout the year such as #GivingTuesday, UCF Day of Giving, Homecoming and Commencement
Stephanie Odierno '12 '17MBA