Young Alumni Council Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the Young Alumni Council. The Young Alumni Council is dedicated to furthering engagement and philanthropy at the University of Central Florida by enhancing the relationship between young alumni and the UCF community.
- Build a strong network among UCF Young Alumni to encourage lifetime support post commencement
- Encourage UCF Young Alumni to contribute their time, skills/talents and financial resources through philanthropic opportunities to the enhancement of the University and surrounding community
- Create and support programming and events that allow establish and strengthen the affinity that alumni and students have towards the university
By Volunteering your time, energy and talent in this program, you are joining a group of alumni leaders who are committed to the University of Central Florida and engaging fellow alumni.
Length of Service
Young Alumni Council members will serve a (1) year term commencing at the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1. Members have the possibility to be reelected for up to two additional terms and may serve until the age of 32.
Responsibilities of General Council Members:
- Be a graduate of the University of Central Florida
- Make a best personal financial gift each fiscal year
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Attend and volunteer at Young Alumni signature events
- Have a presence at UCF Alumni Events
- Enroll as a UCF Alumni Social Media Ambassador