Young Alumni Council Application
Thank you for your interest in joining the Young Alumni Council. The Young Alumni Council is dedicated to furthering engagement and philanthropy at the University of Central Florida by enhancing the relationship between young alumni and the UCF community.
What is the UCF Young Alumni Council?
The Young Alumni Council is dedicated to furthering engagement and philanthropy at the University of Central Florida by enhancing the relationship between young alumni and the UCF community.
The council exists to:
- Build a strong network among UCF young alumni to encourage a lifetime relationship with UCF following graduation
- Encourage UCF young alumni to contribute their time, skills/talents and financial resources to support what they love at the university and surrounding community
- Create and support programming and events that establish and strengthen your affinity to the university
How do I get involved with the UCF Young Alumni Council?
The Young Alumni Council is now accepting applications for new members. Young Alumni Council members will serve a one-year term commencing at the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1. Members have the possibility to be re-elected for up to two additional terms and may serve until the age of 32. The necessary application information is listed below. Please feel free to nominate yourself or a fellow Knight who meets the above critera. Nominations must be received by May 18, 2018.
Responsibilities of Young Alumni Council Members:
- Be a UCF graduate
- Support something you love at UCF by making a personal gift
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Actively participate in at least one (1) committee and attend meetings
- Attend and volunteer at Young Alumni signature events
- Have a presence at UCF Alumni events
- Enroll as a UCF Alumni Social Media Ambassador