College of Business Alumni
In business, networking is everything. Stay in touch with old friends and make new connections in one of alumni’s most active groups, the UCF College of Business Alumni Chapter. We host many professional networking events throughout the year, including quarterly Networking Knights, the Dean’s Speaker Series, a Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Golf Tournament and our annual UCF Business Hall of Fame Banquet. Want to give back? Join our Mentorship Program, which pairs undergraduate students with experienced UCF alumni and friends working in their fields of interest. Best of all, there are no membership dues!
All Knights are welcome to join us for social, career and community events throughout the year.
Getting involved is easy! Here's how:
- Update your contact information and share your news with fellow alumni.
- Connect with us on social media.
- Volunteer with the college alumni chapter and directly affect the lives and future careers of UCF students.
Assistant Director of Office of Outreach and Engagement
College of Business
- Roslyn Antoniazzi '08 | Chair
- Carey Sobel '09 | Vice-chair
- Tom Capone '02 '08MBA | Philanthropy Chair
- Carolina Lima '12 | Communications Chair
- Drew Belani '05 | Immediate Past Chair
- Nelson Arenas '10 | Member-at-large
- Todd Bryant '07 | Member-at-large
- Lori Das '99 | Member-at-large
- Jason Greene '00MBA | Member-at-large
- Marlon Gutierrez '11 | Member-at-large
- Cameron Marsh '13 | Member-at-large
- Josh Strzalko '02 | Member-at-large
- Ashley Santomauro '06 '08MS | Member-at-large
- Karely Lester '98 | Member-at-large
- Stefanie Hill '14 | Member-at-large
- Tyler Ewles '17 | Member-at-large
- William Colbert '16| Member-at-large
The UCF College of Business partners with the UCF Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving to host a variety of local events, including:
- Industry-targeted Networking Knight events (quarterly)
- Dean's Speaker Series events (monthly)
- Annual Careerfest Business Alumni Panels (bi-annually)
- Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Golf Tournament (annually)
- UCF Business Hall of Fame Banquet (annually)
Additionally, there are many opportunities for regional alumni to get involved. UCF Alumni's regional chapters and clubs exist in many major cities across the nation, and host social and athletic-based events throughout the year.
The UCF College of Business and Dean Jarley also host regional continuing education and networking events tailored specifically for business grads.
This professional development, networking and career-focused program pairs undergraduate students with experienced UCF alumni and friends working in their field of interest. Mentors meet with students monthly on their own schedule and serve as advisors, share experiences and provide new perspectives and insights into the business industry. This program runs September to April each year and applications are accepted year round.
We owe our successes in large part to the generous contributions of the alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations who have supported our efforts. At the College of Business, every gift has an impact that extends beyond the campus into our communities, and every gift is deeply appreciated. We thank those who have invested in the college and inspired our students and faculty to pursue their academic and professional dreams.
For more information, please contact:
Sarah Drehoff '09MBA '10MSBM
Director for Advancement
College of Business